Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Sneak Peak and Upcoming Sale

Here is my favorite detail so far on my daughters Easter dresses.  The dresses are so cute!  We are trying out a new design for these dresses which we will be unveiling on Easter.




In other news, we are getting ready for our first sale!  CoCo Couture will be participating in a lot sale at a local Top Foods grocery store.  We have only three weeks left, so we are sewing like little beavers to get everything ready.  We are going to be featuring our peasant dresses along with a few other designs that we will debut next week.  If you live in the area, you should come check us out.  The sale will be at the Lake Tapps Top Foods on May 14th.


Our Banner


Business Cards



There's still a lot to do but we are having a blast!  I'm learning to be a night owl as we have been keeping quite a few late hours to get everything done.  I would just like to thank everyone for their support in our new business.  Crystal and I really appreciate it!

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I didn't get a chance to say I love your business cards, and thanks for giving me one last night!!!

    ReplyDelete